Pilates Reformer activates the entire body, reduces back pain and improves your mobility. This technique is ideal for toning muscles and increasing stability of your joints through a large range of different motions. You will adore Pilates Reformer as it is one of the most versatile and effective fittness exercises of our time. Private groups with only up to two participants with highest-calibre equipment and trained staff is a best guarantee of success for this programme.
SIX PRINCIPLES OF REFORMER PILATES
- CENTERING All movements originate from the center. From here we support our spine, and major organs strengthen back improve alignment and lower back.
- CONTROL Control essential to every movement. Not over exertion, this can lead to injury. Exercises performed with control produce the best results.
- CONCENTRATION The mind-body connection is the very core of Pilates, the key to connecting mind and body is concentration. Slow, precise, careful work. Full body awareness.
- PRECISION Practice makes perfect. Proper form is essential to ensure you gain the most benefit, every move has to be clear and precise for success.
- BREATHING Controlling your breath with deep exhalations activate your muscles and helps to keep focused and to remove non-beneficial chemicals.
- FLOW Dynamic fluid movement makes Pilates exercises have a specific beginning and end.
8 BENEFITS OF PILATES REFORMER:
- Whole body workout
- Adaptable to all levels of fitness
- Increases body strength without bulk
- Increases body flexibility
- Develops core strength
- Increases energy and stamina
- Promotes lean appearance
- Increases connection between body and mind
Individual training- package
- 8 sessions/1500 kn
- 12 sessions/2100 kn
- 16 sessions/2500 kn
Duet sessions – package
- 8 sessions/1100 kn
- 12 sessions/1500 kn
- 16 sessions/1900 kn
- access to spa center (fitness, sauna, steam bath, pool)
- towels and water bottle
- free parking
- SECA body composition analyzer (available for package offers)
MORE INFORMATION AT:
021 500 400